Welcome to Juris World Where you find every thing related to legal provisions
Nitya Nand Pandey
Dr. Mukti Jaiswal
Amity University Rajasthan
Best wishes you all for your semi final round. Here are some information for semi finalist as follows -
This is to inform about some additional information with which you must abide to .
1. The participants should carry there own College/University I'd card with them when they get into the campus for verification purpose.
2. Any indiscipline activity will not be tolerated and Rs. 2000 will be charged as penalty along with that a mail will be sent to your respected University / Colleges regarding that. ((PROHIBITED ITEMS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED)
3. There will be a separate I'd card which will be issued to each participant which is compulsory to carry along with you when you roam around the campus.
4. Before leaving the campus it is requested from each team to kindly inform the accommodation coordinators i.e Mr. Pranshu Agarwal(Ph.8449422275) or Ms. Ambika Tomar.(Ph. 9799427944)
5. The entry timing in the campus will be before 7.00 PM. (NO FURTHER ENTRIES WILL BE ADMITTED )
For any query regarding the event KINDLY CONTACT
1. Mr. Pranshu Agarwal(Ph.8449422275)
2. Ms. Ambika Tomar.(Ph. 9799427944)
OUR BEST WISHES TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS
For any additional Information
Pranshu : 8449422275
Ambika : 9799427944
After the draw of lots, participants will be allotted 4 witnesses as per their side (prosecution or defense)
After the draw of lots, participants will be allotted 5 witnesses as per their side (prosecution or defense)
After the draw of lots, participants will be allotted 6 witnesses as per their side (prosecution or defense)
After the draw of lots, participants will be allotted 7 witnesses as per their side (prosecution or defense)
After the draw of lots, participants will be allotted 8 witnesses as per their side (prosecution or defense)
During the arguments, participants can use the statement of all witnesses but can only examine or cross examine to provided witnesses.
Name - Nitya Nand Pandey
1. Send details of team members and college name to email@example.com for provosional registration
2. Send soft copy of registration form, travel form and fee receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for final registration latest by 25 August 2019
3. Send hard copy of registration form, travel form and fee receipt to -
C - 119, Lal Kothi Scheme
Behind Vidhan Sabha
JAIPUR – 302 015 (Rajasthan)
1. Send soft copy of memorials latest by 07.09.2019 to email@example.com
2. Bring 6 sets of memorials at the time of arrival at Amity University Rajasthan Jaipur.
Mr. Pranshu Agrawal - 8449422275
Ms. Ambika Tomar - 9799427944
Ms. Shallu Bishnoi - 7357557642
Mr. Himanshu Gupta - 7726001852
Ms. Rainy Jain - 7023910144
Mr. Shivendra Singh Chouhan -9119211133
Ms. Palak Khandelwal -8005844839
Mr. Vaibhav Soni - 9461040448
25th August 2019 (Wednesday)
Before 11:55 pm
5th September 2019 (Thursday)
Before 05:00 pm
7th September 2019 (Saturday)
Before 11:55 pm
12th September 2019 (Thursday)
02:00 pm – 05:00 pm
12th September 2019 (Thursday)
05:00 pm – 07:00 pm
13th to 15th September 2019
Pre-Quarter Final and Quarter Final Round
Semi Final and Final Round
Valedictory & Prize Distribution Ceremony
Event Date- 13th to 15th September 2019
The Charge sheet submitted against all accused which names are mentioned in FIR
Granted by Court. That mean they can record their statement as a witnesses
Payee - Amity University Rajasthan
Bank - Axis Bank
A/C - 010010100496797
IFSC - UTIB0000010
Branch Code - 010
I have some doubts regarding moot proposition. When cctv footage will be made available to us. And other witness will be prepared by you except volunteer witness or we have to prepare them.
Ans- You have to prepare your own CCTV footage. Regarding the witnesses, we will provide the student, who will familiar to preposition, but you have to prepare them as a witness.
Q1. did Havaldar submit his confession under sec 164 of crpc in front of magistrate?
Ans. see www.jurisworld.in
Q2. can we add facts in the Cctv report about timings when it recorded the incident ?
Ans. open hand. cant say
Q3. body of the deceased was sent for postmortem directly from the hospital where he died or did police retrieve it after the registration of FIR from victim's family member?
Ans. loop hole. You can fill with justification
Q4. Can a villager and doctors(who treated ramesh) whose name is not given in moot problem be called as evidence during trial?
This mail is in regards to a clarification related to FIR,PMR and Statement of witness under section 161 of CrPC. The queries are as follows-
1. Regarding FIR and PMR, whether we are allowed to provide additional information without changing the information given.
2. Regarding statement of witnesses under section 161 of CrPC, if the council for defence can bring such statements which supports its own story as there are marks allocated for the same in the rules.
Kindly, provide us the clarification of the same.
Reply. In FIR and PMR you can't add any words. In other's witnesses' statement you can do but must not be inconsistent with fact.
This is regarding the clarification whether the Defense memorial is supposed to contain a confession and panchnama. Since Panchanama is made by the IO at the time of the investigation and IO is prosecution witness. Moreover, the person who confessed is also a prosecution witness. What relevance would the panchnama and confession hold from the side of Defence?
Reply- I would like to say that if you are going to prepare your memorial on behalf of defense you have to also prepare Panchnama as prepared by IO during the investigation and in this you can take your favor. definitely defense does not prepare this but in event defense will prepare on behalf of IO and will try to search mistake. Of course, it is strange to hear that a person will create a document on his own and will try to rebut it, but this is a demand of the event. Second part of question is related to evidence law so nee to research.
This email is in regard to clarification regarding the weightage of evidences. If both the teams produce same type of documents as evidences, which sides evidence would be given weightage. Because according to the rules both the sides have to produce same evidences which will create a sense of confusion in the court room as both the teams will claim their evidence to be genuine and preferable. Further, the defense side will always put intentional mistakes in documents like FIR and Chargesheet consequently trying to make the case of prosecution weak. Also, according to the provisions of Cr PC there are some evidences which can only be provided by the prosecution and the work of defense is not to bring new evidences like post mortem report and seizure rather its work is to find loopholes in those evidences.
Therefore, we humbly request you to provide us with the clarifications regarding same in order to avoid further confusion and delay in proceedings at the time of competition.
Need not to be confused regarding the weightage of evidences. FIR and Post Mortem Report are given with Proposition and no changes is permitted in this. Prosecution will produce and defense lawyer will try to find out loop hole in it.
And regarding the relevancy of other documents being produced by both parties and if there are some differences between them, that document will be considered which is close to proposition. For instance, content of hotel register is very clear for presence of accused. No one can make differ opinion from this.
Sign up to here for updates